General Terms and Conditions
Version: April 2022
§ 1 General
(1) In order to participate in an event at Kristina Marlen, a registration via the booking form is required.
(2) The registration for an event via the booking form is contractually binding.
(3) Full payment for an event must be paid within 4 weeks after receiving the booking confirmation. If more than one event from a series is booked, the individual payment must be received no later than 4 weeks before the start of the respective event.
(4) Liability claims against Kristina Marlen and other employees are generally ruled out. This also applies to any costs arising as a result of events postponed or cancelled by the organizers (e.g. loss of earnings, travel, accommodation costs, etc.) and other claims for damages. This also applies to supervision/coaching and individual sessions with and at Kristina Marlen, that have been booked via e-mail or telephone.
(5) If an event has to be cancelled (whether due to Corona regulations or for other reasons), the full fee paid for the event will be refunded or a voucher will be issued upon request. Further claims are excluded.
§ 2 Conditions Of Participation
(1) Protection of privacy: Names and details about other participants and/or their behavior are not allowed to be disclosed outside the event. Address lists are only intended for individual, private contact and may not be passed on to third parties or used for collective e-mails.
(2) Participants are responsible for their own insurance coverage (accidents, liability, etc.) and stay at the event location at their own risk.
(3) Cancellation insurance is not included in the rates for events. We recommend purchasing a separate seminar cancellation insurance, e.g. with Ergo Insurance (note: must usually be obtained no later than 6 weeks before the event).
(4) Health (physical and mental) restrictions must be communicated to the event administrator at the time of booking. This also includes limitations in emotional resilience and current relevant crisis situations as well as physical or psychological problems where a danger to oneself or others cannot be ruled out.
(5) Any guidance given by the event instructors is to be understood as an offer and not as an instruction. In demonstrations and exercises carried out by participants on others, all participants act at their own risk and assume full responsibility for their actions. The events held by Kristina Marlen are not to be considered as a substitute for therapeutic or psychological treatment.
(6) The event administration has the right to exclude persons from (further) participation before or during the event.
§ 3 Cancellation Conditions for Participants
(1) The cancellation conditions stated here refer exclusively to the booking of events with Kristina Marlen and apply regardless of the reason for cancellation. For accommodations/flights/board etc. booked around the event, the cancellation conditions of the corresponding providers apply.
(2) Cancellations must be made in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) In event of cancellation up to 8 weeks before the start of the event, a cancellation fee of 20% of the booked rate will be charged or retained.. If a substitute participant can be provided within this time frame who will take over the booking for this event, we will waive the processing fee.
(4) In the event of cancellation up to 4 weeks before the start of the event, a cancellation fee of 50% of the booked rate will be charged or retained If a substitute participant can be provided within this time frame who will take over the booking for this event, we will charge a processing fee of 20% instead.
(5) In the event of cancellation within the 4 weeks prior to the start of the event, 100% of the booked rate for the event will be charged or retained. If a substitute participant can be provided within this time frame who will take over the booking for this event, we will charge a processing fee of 20% instead.
(6) In case of premature cancellation of a participation on the day of the event or during the event, no fees can be refunded by us, regardless of the reasons.
The place of jurisdiction is Berlin. Special agreements must be made in writing.